Business Network Solutions
MyZone Business Solutions has many years of experience in Business Networking and I.T Solutions. We offer network Design, Install and Maintenance for your all your IT, Networking Servers and Software needs. Our expert Technical team will enable you to focus your attention to the running your business or organization.
We offer one or all of the following components:
A. Design & Installation
B. Service Contract
C. Training and Problem Solving Consultation
Three Steps A,B,C Turnkey Service: The Setup, The Follow Up, The Boost Up
A. Site Survey
1. Identify location of Network Server and PC Outlets
2. Identify Cable Line Drops – Assessment of drop ceiling, conduits, drilling requirement
1. Network Lines: $150 Per Line Drop (Outlet)
2. Standard Patch Panel $250
3. Basic IT support for Software and network $40 per station per month
1. 2-5 Days (most small to medium businesses)
2. Testing all Equipment for optimal operation (optional-speed certification)
Networking & I.T Managed Support Contract
Three Steps to Support
1. Call MyZone Business Solutions 24/7 Service
1. Instant Remote Assistance
2. Scheduled Site Visit – Assessment of Need. Our commitment is to keep your system operational. When your business is “down”, we “drop” everything and get you “Up and Running”.
3. Regular visits to Support and Enhance optimal use of technology. Often new staff require assistance, we can offer tips and help on the latest use of software applications.
- Providing immediate support on an "As Needed" basis.
- Our Contracts include Regular Assessment of PC's Performance during regular visits.
- An On-site “Spare – Ready to Go” PC.
- Training for company member to manage daily operations.
- How to integrate mobile devices into your system
- Assisting with day to day computer tasks and finding ways of easing your life around technology.
It is nice to have all the bells and whistles in a system, but we feel it is our responsibility to ensure you understand how to use them as well. We are here to make technology work for you, and there is so much more in addition to the usual tech support other companies offer. We also feel it is important to address our clients concerns immediately, and therefore, we will not set up our contracts to reflect a restrictive visit time frame. i.e, if a computer goes down on a Monday, we replace it with another one on Monday. If there is a need for software support on a Thursday, we address and correct any issues on Thursday.
We provide dedicated support to your needs and concerns beyond keeping your hardware running. We find and implement solutions that work for you and the staff who use the programs/hardware.
Give us the opportunity to present ourselves and what we can do for you. Compare us with others and see that we offer the very best prices and service. We will be happy to show you how we differ from others in terms of support and ongoing assistance with using technology on a personal layer.